可以使用这个版本的路由:
Linksys WRT54G v1 - v3.1(V4以后不支持)
Linksys WRT54GS v1 - v2
Buffalo WBR-G54 all versions

这英文页面详细说明了安装调试过程,安装前请看一下。

http://dl.qj.net/DDWRT-PSP-Custo ... 2/fid/837/catid/193

英文安装方法:

File Description
This firmware is based on DDWRT v21a & has Xlink Kaid & PSP functionalities bult-in. It supports both Xbox & PSP. It will allow you to use the Xlink Kai "tunneling" software to play multiplayer games over the internet (infrastructure mode) on your PSP or Xbox for games meant to be played in Ad-Hoc Mode.

The firmware only supports the following wireless routers:

Linksys WRT54G v1 - v3.1
Linksys WRT54GS v1 - v2
Buffalo WBR-G54 all versions

1. Enable Boot_Wait mode on your router. Boot_Wait allows you to send another firmware to your router in the event of the previous firmware failure. You should always leave Boot_Wait to on as this will basically make your router undead. For details on enabling Boot_Wait, refer to the following URL.

http://www.openwrt.org/wiki/moin ... c9a40b1a2c792c215b0

2. There is a single firmware file for all supported routers, including:

· Linksys WRT54G v1 – v3 (v4 & up not supported)

· Linksys WRT54GS

· Buffalo WBR-G54

3. If you’re using a non-Linksys router, DO NOT RESET to factory defaults after upgrading firmware. It should not matter if you’re using a Linksys model.

4. After upgrade, make sure you’ve turned off Wireless MAC filter. With Wireless MAC filter enable, your router will not be able to work with PSP.

5. Restart your router and login to it via the usual Web Interface. Goto Administration->Management. Enter information to the Kaid Config section as follows and save your settings.

a. Autologin: This allows you to autologin to Xlink Kai Server.

b. Username & Password: Your Xlink Kai username & password for autologin.

c. Interface: It is the router Ethernet interface name for Kai to listen for packets. If you only have PSP, set it to either “eth1” or “eth2” depending on your particular model. If you’ve both Xbox & PSP, simply set it to “br0”.

· For Linksys WRT54G v1.0 & v1.1

i. Set to br0 for Xbox & PSP

ii. Set to eth2 for PSP only

· For Linksys WRT54G v2.0 & v2.2 and WRT54GS v1.0 & 1.1

ii. Set to eth1 for PSP only

· For Buffalo WBR-G54

ii. Set to eth2 for PSP only

6. Goto Administration->Kaid, press “Start Kaid” button to launch Kai engine. It should say “RUNNING” if the Kaid engine is working properly. Now, get your PSP and start a wireless game. Then, press “Scan PSP” button and it will search your PSP. If your router finds a PSP, it will display the PSP SSID, such as PSP_AULJ….. If you see “PSP_NOT_FOUND”, it means the router is unable to search your PSP. Make sure the Ethernet Interface name in step 5 is correct and your PSP has started a wireless session. If everything goes okay, launch your Kai user interface on a Windows PC and join game. Don’t forget to disable your Kai engine on Windows PC as the Kai engine is now running on your Wireless Router. Have fun! Below is a description of the fields & buttons:

a. Start Kaid: Launch Kai engine built-in to the firmware. You should disable Kai engine on the Windows PC using “Windows Kai Config Tool”.

b. Stop Kaid: Stop Kai engine on the router.

c. Wireless Mode: AP means your router is running as an Access Point (normal mode). PSP means your router is now running Adhoc mode for PSP. While in PSP mode, Access Point functions for other wireless devices will be disabled.

d. Current SSID: Your current wireless SSID.

e. Scan PSP: Tell the router to seach for a PSP handheld. You should have hosted a wireless game on the PSP first before pressing Scan PSP button.

f. Mon PSP: This button is similar to Scan PSP, but it will continue to monitor the PSP for changing SSID. If PSP SSID is changed, it will adjust the “Current SSID” accordingly. The “Wireless Mode” field will also be set to “PSP (Monitor On)” to indicate monitoring function is enabled. Note: Some PSP games, such as Lumines will require the use of “Mon PSP”, instead of “Scan PSP”.

g. Paus: Pause the “Mon PSP” function, that is, suspend scanning of SSIDs.

h. Resu: Resume the “Mon PSP” function, that is, resume scanning of SSIDs.

i. AP Mode: Switch the router back to normal Access Point mode. BTW, some PSP games (such as Ridge Racers) will not allow you to host if there is another wireless device using the same SSID. In the case, change your router from PSP mode to AP mode. Then, host a PSP game and press “Scan PSP”.

j. Mon Once: Similar to “Mon PSP”, except that it will automatically stop monitoring (scanning) after the current SSID has been changed once.

FAQ

1. I can’t enable boot_wait mode. I paste commands into Ping page, but it doesn’t work.

If you’re using the lastest firmware from Linksys, namely v3.03.6 for WRT54G and v3.37.6 for WRT54GS, you may need to downgrade it to an older version in order for the Ping exploit to work. Use v3.01.3 for WRT54G and v3.37.2 for WRT54GS. You can get them here:

ftp://ftp.linksys.com/pub/network/WRT54GV2_3.01.3_US_code.zip

ftp://ftp.linksys.com/pub/network/WRT54GS_3.37.2_US_code.zip

2. When I start Kai GUI, it doesn’t connect and stays at querying orbital when I disable the Windows Kai engine. However, Kai GUI runs fine when I enable Windows Kai engine.

The Kai engine (kaid) is now running in your router. If you check “Launch Engine” in Windows Kai Config tool, you’ll have 2 engines running in your system. Therefore, you should uncheck “Launch Engine” using “Windows Start Kai Config tool” no matter what.

The standard Kai GUI may find your Kai engine in the router automatically. If it doesn’t, you’ll need to use the Java UI instead. Goto “Windows Start Kai Config tool” and choose the Java UI and start Kai again. It will now launch the Java UI, choose Menu->Settings, enter your router IP address to “Engine Host” field, don’t change the “Engine Port”, click “Save” and Exit the Java UI. Restart Java UI again and click the “connect” button and it’ll connect to your Kaid engine.

If you still can’t get the Java UI to connect to the Kaid engine, check to ensure Kaid is running in your router. Use the router Admin->Kaid page, click “refresh” and see if Kaid is still running. If it says “stopped”, it means that your router does not have access to Internet and it can’t contact Kai servers. Make sure your router has access to Internet. Sometimes, it will take Kaid a few minutes to timeout & stop if it can’t connect to Internet, wait a few minutes & hit “refresh” after you’ve started kaid.

3. After I upgraded your firmware, my router behaves very strangely. Sometimes, I can’t even access it from my PC.

If your router doesn’t work properly after firmware upgrade, do a 30 second hard reset. That is, press the RED button at the back of the router and hold it for 30 seconds. This will clear all your previous router settings and load up a firmware default. You’ll need to enter your ISP and other configuration details again.

However, if you’re using Buffalo WBR-G54, NEVER hard reset or choose load factory default. Doing so will make your router inaccessible. The hard reset can only be done on Linksys models.

4. Can I use your firmware on other models, such as Linksys BEFW11S4 or Buffalo WBR2-G54?

No, this firmware only supports Linksys WRT54G/GS and Buffalo WBR-G54, period.

5. I hosted a game on my PSP, but the router can’t find it after I clicked “Scan PSP”.

Make sure the Interface Name you entered on Kaid Config page is correct for your particular model. If you’re unsure, simply use “br0”. “br0” will work for all models.

6. I’ve 2 routers, one with direct Internet connection and the other I simply use DDWRTPSP firmware for PSP, but it doesn’t seem to work.

The router with DDWRTPSP firmware needs to access Internet. If you don’t know how to configure it to reach Internet, then simply have your Internet link directly connect to this router.

7. I’m using Baffalo WBR-G54 model and I can’t load the DDWRTPSP firmware via the Web firmware upgrade page.

To use DDWRTPSP firmware on Buffalo, you’ll need to use tftp command. This command is built-in within Windows XP. Run the command prompt and type the following, but don’t hit ENTER key yet.

tftp –i 192.168.11.1 put ddwrtpsp1c.bin

Now, turn off & on your router, then hit ENTER key to issue the above command. You’ll have 3 seconds to issue the command upon power on. If it fails, try the whole procedure again until it succeeds.

8. How do I enable boot_wait for Buffalo WBR-G54 router?

The boot_wait is enabled by default on Buffalo, no need to do the Ping exploit.

9. Does the firmware work on Linksys WRT54G v3? There is no mention on the readme file.

Some users reported success on using the firmware on v3. I guess it’ll work fine, just make sure the boot_wait is enabled before upgrading firmware. As for V4 & V5, they definitely won't work with the current firmware, don't try.

10. I'm using Buffalo WBR-G54 router, can I fallback to the original firmware?

You need to download a special version of the Buffalo firmware from my website for fallback purpose.

For the complete guide with images, visit:

http://www.angelfire.com/droid/ahman/readme.html

[ 本帖最后由 数不清 于 2006-7-22 19:31 编辑 ]

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

我的恩山、我的无线 The best wifi forum is right here.
发表于 2006-7-28 17:00 | 显示全部楼层
有PSP的试试,呵呵
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2006-7-28 17:19 | 显示全部楼层
有着两个硬件才可以考虑,其他的就不要想了,买一块PSP兼容网卡才是正道。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-7-28 17:35 | 显示全部楼层
数不清,你把你的PSP对战的设置和使用心得详细的写个贴呀,谢谢,今天有人问过,呵呵
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-7-28 17:37 | 显示全部楼层
最好图文并茂
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-10-7 16:02 | 显示全部楼层
v4版本可以吗?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-10-7 21:15 | 显示全部楼层
V4不可以。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-7-24 02:36 | 显示全部楼层
我的是Buffalo WHR-G54S能支持吗?请更新
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2007-7-24 11:06 | 显示全部楼层
硬件列表已经很清楚了!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-4-23 12:05 | 显示全部楼层
我回头邮来路由我就试试
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

有疑问请添加管理员QQ86788181|手机版|小黑屋|Archiver|恩山无线论坛(常州市恩山计算机开发有限公司版权所有) ( 苏ICP备05084872号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 03:50